For those that may be uncomfortable with returning to the church building please join us online.
What can you expect at Living Legacy Church on Sunday morning?
- We meet at 228 McCorkle Rd. Our worship time is 10:45 AM.
- You will encounter a warm and wonderful group of individuals (including many young families) ready to welcome you and help you feel comfortable.
- Our worship style is casual (it's your choice to leave the tie at home) yet meaningful. We seek to give God our best for His glory.
- Our music style is blended meaning some contemporary worship songs and some older standards - all leading to an encounter with the Living God.
- Our teaching is honest, applicable, biblical, and designed to help you experience life change.
- Safe and meaningful childcare through our First Links ministry for your infants and toddlers.
What you won't find is stuffiness or a religious country club setting.
We're just real people doing life together and spending our Sunday morning honoring God the best we can.